- A Quality English leather simple side cue bridle, with instant release direct cues to the noseband. Soft, kind and smart. Made ethically, by UK saddlers in Walsall.
- The head piece and nose band are lined with soft leather which forms hollow rolls for maximum comfort.
- Leading ring included as standard.
- CHESTNUT AND CONKER 1Full size SOLD 1 cob SOLD 1xfs SOLD
- made to order please PM or email
Sidecue Bridle Chestnut LEATHER
Should a bridle be returned having been tried, the maximum refund is 75%, on receipt of the returned bridle in good clean condition (less if not) this takes into account re-stocking, admin, and is the equivalent of a hire fee.
If the bridle has only been tried on and none of the buckles fastened (you can just slide the straps into the keepers for the purpose of making sure it fits) and is then returned within 14 days in pristine condition, refund 100% subject to assessment on receipt.
Totally bespoke bridles are not returnable. A plain bridle is purchased as a deposit and to ensure correct sizing and function prior to ordering a totally bespoke bridle.
Return shipping is at buyers expense.
As above, with adjustment to the return period to take into account shipping time.
Alternatively you can advertise your second hand bridle in Transcend support group.