English and Italian leather 12" to 14" whippet collars made in Walsall by Transcend saddlers
Shown here, Burgundy lined with bronze, random pattern smokey amethyst studs
Soft brown lined with sky blue, random pattern blue/purple sparkly studs
Soft brown, lined with tan, random pattern orange studs
Burgundy lined with grey, 3 pyramid studs for the goth wannabe
All priced at £35
- A new range from the makers of transcendbitlessbridle. Individually made in Walsall using English Leather, and either English and Italian leather linings. Priority is soft leather for thin skinned go go gadget necks.
- These collars offer protection for the long necks of sighthounds from lead pressure and from rough play or worse from other dogs.
- Many of these will be "one off". Adding studs or conchos from a range we have, will give you a uniquely designed quality collar for your precious hound.
- Base price for any colour without studs/conchos, launch price £25. The whippet collars shown fit between 12" and 14".
- The collars shown are all for sale. Please contact to choose any of them
- We can make bespoke sizes
- We have a wide range of possible colours, please make contact to discuss what you might like.
- For anything else please contact to discuss design and for a quote.